söndag 10 februari 2013

Statistik är jättekul! (bloggen)

Jag var just inne och kikade lite på hur statistiken kring besök och lästa antal såg ut för min blogg.
Dock vet jag att antal per land är begränsat, så den brukar ändras lite till och från, tyvärr :/
Men såhär såg det ut idag; (bläddra ned)

Today I did check the statistics of my blog, and this is how it looked like.
Unfortunately the statistics over which country each person is from do change, and the old isn't always saved, so I'm not sure about how many it really is from different countries that do visit me. But it's really nice you do.

Number of visitors from.. (not unique)
Sweden - 2128
USA - 66
Deutschland - 19
Norway - 19
Poland - 6
Slovenia - 5
Suomi - 4
Åland - 3
Britannia - 3
Netherlands - 3

The most common internet is Google Chrome (34%).
259 have visit me from an iPad, and 508 from iPhone, but the most common is Windows (983).
Statistics is really fun :)

But I'm not so sure how everybody found me. I do link this blog from my dayview (dayviews.com/felill), but I don't believe that you, that isn't from Sweden, found me through dayviews?
(And this is probably my one and only inlay/contribution that will be in english).


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar